- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Rowena Grace Healing collects different levels of data depending on your level of engagement with us.
For people interested in receiving information from us via our mailing list we collect:
- Email address
For clients we collect:
- Personal identification information (Name, physical address, email address, phone number)
- Medical history
- Current medications, and how they might need to be administered if required during the course
- Special needs or learning challenges, so that we can tailor the delivery of healing sessions accordingly
For clients below the age of 18 we also collect:
- Date of birth, as we need to keep your information for 7 years after you turn 18 for insurance purposes
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Have a treatment with us
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Request to be included in our mailing list
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Keep in contact with you for any updates on your sessions
- Track your progress through your treatments
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like (this happens at most once a quarter)
How do we store your data?
Rowena Grace Healing securely stores your treatment-related data at the business headquarters in a lockable cabinet. All electronic contact-related data (name, phone number, email address, address) is stored as contacts on a mobile phone or in an email account, both of which are password protected.
We will keep your treatment-related data for 7 years from the end of the last treatment. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by shredding it.
We will keep your contact-related data for 7 years from the end of the last treatment and delete your data from mobile phones and email accounts.
Rowena Grace Healing would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. We do not other send you details from other organisations.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected] with the headline "Please take me off your mailing list".
What are your data protection rights?
Rowena Grace Healing would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Call us at: +44 (0) 7970 833 394
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: +44 (0) 7970 833 394
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Rowena Grace Healing has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1113